Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day Five



The Juice Journey began with the documentary "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead". Angela looked at me and said she was ready to juice -- that night I ordered a juicer. She has lost 7 lbs so far and is off of her insulin injections. I'm really proud of her, she is juicing exclusively with the blessing and supervision of her doctor.

I am not juicing exclusively I am juicing and maintaining a vegan diet for the next 60 days. I've lost five pounds and am finding that my arthritis/joint pain in nearly all gone and I don't literally go "snap, crackle and pop" when I walk...I was audibly cracking.
Now I'm just "cracked". (the image is one of the books I am reading)

Breakfast
Green Tea
Irish Steel Cut Oatmeal, raisins, apples, cinnamon, almond milk and agave nectar.

Lunch
Pro Bar Art's Original Blend

Dinner
Pacific Foods Butternut Squash Soup
Rice/Seaweed chips
Avocado, drizzled with olive oil, sea salt, pepper

Snack
Grapefruit plus juice
Air Popped Popcorn with nutritional yeast

Weight today 181.2

No comments:

Post a Comment