Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Two

Last week when I was at my Doctor's office my blood pressure was 100 over 70 and I weighed (fully clothed in a Michigan Winter...it's important to qualify, thinks layers people) 193 lbs. I'm 5 ft. 10 inches tall so I'm heavy but I'm not really heavy. Not yet. I would like to lose some weight and weigh 165 lbs or less - O.K. I really want to be ripped.

At home on day two I weighed 185 lbs.



Day Two Menu

Breakfast
Green Tea (goodbye French Roast - oh how I'll miss you)
Happy Mood Morning Juice (green apple, carrots, fennel, cucumber, spinach, gingerroot)

Lunch
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Two Raw Kamut Crackers
Green Tea

Dinner
Carrots, Peppers and Summer Squash stir fried in one tablespoon coconut oil, 1/2 cup brown rice...splash of soy sauce
Mysterious and delicious Green Juice a la Angela

Snack
Pinapple Juice plus a la Angela
Air popped organic popcorn, Smart Balance, Nutritional yeast

I felt pretty good on day two, the stir fry was delicious. I've never been a big fan of brown rice perhaps it was my eagerness to chew something or the coconut oil used in the stir fry but it was really tasty. I had three classes to teach and felt great - maybe a little light headed at times but don't think anyone noticed. They just thought I was funny (at least I hope that's what they thought)

My body feels really good, my brain is telling me I want a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts...so far I am doing what my body needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment