Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Three

Definitely the hardest day -- I woke up in the middle of the night with either chest pains or indigestion/stomach cramping. Went back to sleep...a migraine kicked in so when I got up I took an Imitrex and had some green tea. My mid-day I was feeling better and by the end of the day I was great! Weight was 183.6. I am finding it interesting that my joint pain is almost non existent, in just a few days after changing my diet.

Breakfast
Green Tea
Smoothie of fresh squeezed orange juice, almond milk, raw 5 protein powder

Mid-morning
Beet juice + kale, celery, carrot and apple. (delicious one of my favorites so far)

Lunch
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Flax seed cracker
Fuji apple with a tablespoon of almond butter

Mid - Afternoon
Green Tea and raw cashews

Dinner
Stir fry of bok choy, carrots, peppers, summer squash, garlic and brown rice. Tablespoon coconut oil.

Snack
Green juice and a handful of green grapes.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty cool to follow! So many questions.... how are you liking that juicer? Are you following a set regimen or using specific recipes from a book or plan? Were you both vegans or vegetarians prior? Was the decision to go vegan based on any decision or study? I'm insatiably curious... have always longed for a juicer and very, very interested in the vegan process... xos

    ReplyDelete